6.19.2009

without a care in the world

I dont wanna show one of my many other colors. My hidden selves kept hidden from those I love becuz I know how detrimental they are 2 me. Yet u push me and sometimes I think u like it like that. That u want to get 2 kno all of me and doing it the only possible way u know so far. Im hurting. I dont want to. Im pushing myself away. Away from something that who knows cud mean the world to me. And yet u dunno. I dont to fall in love. Too early. Yet Im caring for you more n more. I DONT WANT TO. I REFUSE. So Im stressing bout da letter. I want ur response. I cant fall in love wit someone whos exactly like me. I cant and I wont. Your coldhearted baby? Me? U dont wanna kno. Nor do I want u ². I cant love someone who doesnt allow themselves to care for the details. The details make the main idea. No one understands what Im trying to say but as long as Ive said something makes me feel ok.

No comments: