6.19.2009

infidelity

...they say love thru thick and thin, but how many accept infidelity? Isn't that apart of thin? I'm not saying u shud accept the cheating... no I'm not saying that. I'm saying sometimes the love is strong enough to move on and survive it. I kno a good bunch of older ppl whose been in loveless relationships and stick 2gethr 4 the kids...that's wat they call love. Then there r dozens of othr ppl who r 2gethr becuz they are too old to fall in love again n just don't wanna spend the nights lonely 4 what's left of their life and result in just staying 2gethr. The life of many of our grandparents including my own. Then the othrs r the miracle workers that have worked at it a billion times and learn that 4giving their partners mistakes isn't foolishness, its part of love. But just how much love can someone have 2 accept infidelity? Isn't it a part of thick and thin? I'm not speaking bout ne1 in particular altho it may pertain to you. Its just everyone learns this as a part of life. A life requirement before u die... but then there are those who experience their first and last love and never have had 2 deal with infidelity... and then there are those who think they love someone who's infidelity was or is constant. I go by once a cheater always a cheater... not for life but at least in a relationship. Once you lose that spark that kept you coming back to your lover to begin with it remains lost. The reason for your infidelity is because your relationship is lacking. What exactly? The same thing you look forward to from that someone else. Some people actually work beyond the infidelity, accepting that with communication they will grow past and beyond... its about building that trust again. Isn't the 1st thing gone when u find out their cheating is the bond of trust you once had in them? Just putting things in perspective trying to calm myself down. Its a fucked up life. We live we learn we repeat and scar and again hopefully learn.

No comments: