9.10.2009

Summer o9

So I was thinking about how my summer went. I can honestly say I had one particular highlight and it was South Carolina.

I barely went out. If I did it was mostly to the movies.
When I stayed home, I played video games, read or danced.
All I remember is working all summer.
I walked the Brooklyn Bridge twice with patricia.
I went to my boys last concert as a group in Bowery.

UMM... Drawing blanks.

Went to Webster Hall with my homegirl...
Went to the beach twice.
Have started dermatological treatment.
And I mostly spent my summer tweeting... Yeah follow me. Theres a column on the side, Just follow me. If not twitter.com/angelistarr

Yeah. I really am drawing blanks. Guess it wasnt that great a summer huh?

1 comment:

Stephanie Faris said...

Hey, some of the best summers are those you can't write on paper...the little things. Times with friends, relaxing, that sort of thing.