So Thanks to Steph, here I am, participating in the group thursday blog after telling myself I wouldnt. Yeah, well, I lied. Sue me! No, wait, dont sue me. You might just find only lint in these pockets.
Anywho, the topic today is Does your significant other read your blog? How does he feel about it? Does knowing he's reading influence what you write? You could read Steph Faris's blog on this here
So it just so happens... I dont have a significant other!! LMAO
BUT if I did, he would accept this. Probably read things without telling me or ever mentioning it. I know this pretty much from experience. The person who I'm into at this moment accepts that writing is "my baby", my outlet and probably the only way I stay any kind of sane. He told me about this this week coincidentally.
LOL AND I'm embarassed! I care about what he thinks so it has made me wonder whether I should censor my writing although quite frankly I know I wont. Ill probably stay embarassed though secretly wanting to know his opinion.
However, in past relationships, the exes have all known especially D, that if there was something going on or I seemed distant, my blog would be my escape and the way to figure things out if I hadnt mentioned anything to them beforehand. Eventually Id come around but I like doing things at my own pace. Even if its at a turtle's pace! D hated having to read my blog. But he was hardheaded. He would never talk about things when I confronted him about them and would only come speak to me after I was tired of trying to get him to discuss things. Obviously hes an exboyfriend for a reason. Another, just read because he understood how important writing is to me. But only those two knew about my blogging and at the end of the day, both did not care, which is a plus 1 for me. It gave me more freedom than I really gave myself.
I dont think I should censor my blog. Maybe keep some things in reservation but if names are not named, what difference does it make? I dont know how my future boyfriends will react to this but it goes without saying in ym package description: If you want to be apart of my life: expect to be written about once or twice... Maybe even a story or two. Who knows one day YOU might be famous because of MY blog. ;-) Dont forget to congratulate the author. *COUGH* me!
3 comments:
Huh! I hadn't thought about that--you know, the SO becoming famous through your blog! Yeah! You make a good point! heehehe...
Well ya just need to tell your future BF that if he wants to have a non-crazy girlfriend, then he needs to let her write whenever and whatever she wants! Blogging is how most of us girls in this world stay sane. Guys should be grateful we blog!! :]
LMFAO Thanks for the comments.
LMJ isnt it an awesome thought? He could be famous one day and I'll just tell him, I reviewed you before anyone knew you!!! HA! cant wait lol
Amy- I dont think guys realize the fact that it is our way to keeping sane. Esp since most bloggers seem to be female! LOL
Post a Comment