7.20.2010

More annoying things

So I put up this status:


... on facebook about people wanting to be left alone about what they post. And I posted this because I'm tired of hearing people complaining about the same things all the damn time. Last I checked these specific people were around my age, (IM 21!!), and don't act like it. Still thinking like little kids or being overly obsessive about certain things. Gladly, we dont all mature at the same pace but some things are just a given as they are annoying when you continue doing them past a certain age.

Like for example, the above.

It's in reference to a few people who cant deal with people's comments about things they put up. My thing is why are you on a social networking site if you cant handle the comments that follow your posts. Secondly, if you dont want to be commented on and left alone, why are you on the social networking site?

This goes for facebook, twitter, blogger, myspace, etc! And if youre going to tell people to leave you alone, how about you do us all a favor and DONT POST! Then you wont get comments and we wont have to see you bitch about the opinions you receive on your statuses.

Dont understand that. I dont.

2. Why do people take questions literally? Like if you're hypothetical about something, they go straight to why do you ask instead of answering the question. Then they wanna keep questioning when you say its out of curiousity. Personally, I am a VERY curious person. Its something thats always been part of my personality. Me asking a random hypothetical question does not mean that I am into what Im asking or that Im subliminally admitting to something. I just wanna know what you think. SHEESH!

Best example:
A: What do you think of that car?
B: Why?
A: Just curious
B: Oh. I dont know. Its ok, I guess. Why?
A: I told you I was just curious.
B: You dont wanna buy it?
A: No, I just thought it was cool looking. Looks like a spaceship.
B: *Rolls eyes* Yeah, ok.

WHY CANT I JUST WANNA KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE DAMN CAR??!
(Not a real conversation btw. LOL)

3. Why do people feel they need to opinion on what and how you spend your money? Last I checked its my personal paycheck. I work my ass for it. Why cant I buy myself a few things with it after taking care of my bills? Like come on. However, here's the flip side. THE REALLY ANNOYING PART! People who don't have money, who constantly mooch or complain don't have a job, but
a. dont try to find a job or "try" to but you can tell theyre not doing shit to find one
b. when they finally have money but say you dont, they wanna get greedy and forget you had their back when they were broke and helped them avoid laying on their backs
c. when they finally do have money, spend it on things that are useless or things that couldve been done by oneself or in a cheaper method.

I will never get these people. So damn annoying.
Anyway, this is just for now. Later more to come.

1 comment:

Lothiriel said...

OMG!
The first conversation, made me wanna punch B!!!

Annoying indeed!!!