Ive been @ school. @ work. @ home. @ school. @ work.
Yeah. Sounds boring? Cause it is.
Lets update you all.
Update #1: School is almost over! YES! I am officially expecting my first collegiate D's. And yes, there are two. Am I okay about this? Damn right I am. One of those might become a C but the other one I doubt Ill get any higher than a C- and thats if I study enough for the final. Whatever. Im glad this semester is done. The classes I thought would be a cinch, arent and the ones that were supposed to be difficult, arent. Oh well. 2 more class days, then the final day and I am set for the semester. Welcome grades! You are now an upper junior and one semester closer to graduating. Which brings me to my next point. WTF DO I WANT TO DO ONCE I GRADUATE??! Will I even have a job??!
Update #2: Work has now become a paycheck. I love some of the people at my job but for the most part, I hate going. I have officially got rid of whatever the hell she was and that is friggin awesome... cept I have more responsibility without the pay raise. Gee... thanks. But I shall not complain. Everything is now at my discretion and I prefer it that way. Its easier to do things the way I want rather than how I have been taught to do by someone else's measures. Besides, she wasnt all that damn helpful anyway.
Update #3: Love sucks.
Update #3.5: TCTBTF. Ive messed up the last three weeks. Guess what that one was? Incorporation of working out 2/3 times a week. Hmmph. Oh well.
Update #4: NaNoWriMo ... Umm ... I didnt finish. So i screwed up my first NaNoWriMo. Oh well. Have I been writing? Not really. No time. Ive been stuck in that mesh of school work the last few weeks. Particularly screwed and it pisses me off! -_- I really do need for school to be over. Im tired of this shit.
Update #5: My grandmother is in town. Im not sure if I really like this or kinda like this or not at all. She is here cause she broke/dislocated her elbow and PR has sucky doctors. So of course, NYC was the way to go. My dad just put my business out there this morning and totally screwed up my image. THANKS A DAMN LOT DAD! -_- Men. Sigh.
Update #6: Now that my pool class is over and I have been overly frustrated with my over dried hair... I cut it last night soon as I got in... AND I FEEL F'n AWESOME! YES. I. DO. Yet my grandmother and my mom desperately want me to go to the salon. I dont want to. Im happy with my hair the way it friggin is. I dont friggin care. Ill go get it cut professionally tho... soon. Its just going to be when either my mother pays (and yes it has to be her no one else and because shes the one whos REALLY complaining) or when I decide to go do it. One way or the other, its going to get done. Wooo. I feel great. Anywho... how was your holiday? How has everyone been? How are the kids, hubbies, etc??? Check back in. Im going to answer every comment. I hope to blog again soon. But I doubt I will until (one) I get some ideas... and (two) until i get time to sit down, breathe, and type! (-- something other than hw!)
7 comments:
Sounds like you're real busy. HOpefully it will slow down when school ends.
don't forget about yourself when you're doing so many things at once.
Thanks lluvia. That's something that I need 2 remember not 2 4get. Its been 2 long since I've done much writing. My brain waves are meshing into mush
Take care dont do too much at once you will burn your self out
It's amazing anyone could do NaNoWriMo while going to school and working! There's always next year. Or next month. We can set a monthly goal anytime and get started. Congrats on almost being finished with school!
Thanks Gingey. Ill keep that in mind. Its definitely how Im feeling already and I am so glad school is over because I know its the reason as to why i am feeling burnt out.
Steph, trust me I tried. But it came at a wrong time. School work was definitely plowing me hard and heavy for November and it kicked butt. -_- I plan to make it one of my goals later in the year tho. I want to try again for next November.
What kind of writing do you do?
Audrey- Mostly fiction. I like living in my fantasies. Most of what I have put up though are fictitious life related stuff though, (as most people tend to do LOL), but I have phases. I have my poem phases, my fiction phases and my fantasy phases. =)
Post a Comment