8.03.2012

One long DAMNED year

Sigh.

That 5 character statement is probably littered throughout my conversations. You could literally HEAR it thru your screen. I'm tired of how things are going. The horrible economy, that so not loves college grads right now, can really kiss my ass.

The election this year, one candidate full of promise and the other full of hypocrisy and potentially even moreso failure. Who should I vote for? Smh.

Last year, last August, I was returning from a wonderful trip where I spent a week on a cruise in the gulf, weeks in Florida and then another few weeks in PR. I came home to look for a job, see what offers I had on the table. There were none. then I reached out to one, and THAT WAS A FAIL. What did I learn though? That I shouldn't work with kids. So I guess it didn't go all to waste. Then weeks after leaving that job for someone better equipped, my grandfather fell ill and I was, not forced but asked very nicely in which my deeply caring sympathizing side took over and automatically said yes.
I spent the rest of the year over there. Worse part? I lost my unemployment benefits due to taking up that damn job. Fml.

So here I am 8 months after returning from PR, desperate for a job, trying to make weight for the armed forces and just struggling to motivate myself to keep hope. After June, I lost what little I had of what is hope. -___-

I decided to write on blogger even though I haven't been on in so long, because I needed some therapy. Writing, while miserable, has ALWAYS been MY therapy.

And here I am, one year after graduation and summer vacation... Just waiting. Actively waiting and desperately hopeless.

No comments: