8.16.2012

I've been thinking... Thank you

Lately, with unemployment and being in the house all the time (cabin fever anyone?) I've been thinking about the people who've come and gone, those have rid of me as well as those I've gotten rid of, and as a huge advocate of letting people know that everyone has a purpose in each others world and only leave once they're done fulfilling that, I've mainly focused on those folks that are no longer around that didn't do shit for my life.

There were folks who just constantly stressed me with their stupid decisions and constant neediness, then there were the folks who only looked for me when they needed something(oh how we love those folks *rolls eyes*) and then the ones who were just there to help provide a good time. Whatever. *shrug*

I've begun to purge folks that I don't need in my life. You can't add something substantial to it, then I don't need you. Whether its something as small as advice or a random shoulder for when needed, that's still something substantial.

I'm sad bout the folks that did actually add something to my life and for them I'm forever grateful because only I know the impact they left behind. They don't need to know. As forgiving as I am, I don't ask anyone to stay. That's your prerogative to want to work through things. Friendships are just as like relationships. There are ups and downs. And for the ones that I hit the downs and WE chose not to work things out then oh we'll. I don't wish you bad, I hope you succeed in your life. As for the others who just took up space and showed the ingrate you really were, thank you for showing me your true colors. Greatest favor you ever did for me. ^__*

No comments: