3.11.2011

A few things on my mind

Hey everyone. I know its been awhile. Just so damn busy! You already know how it is during the school semester. I truly miss blogging on a regular basis. It keeps me sane.

First thing I want to talk about is how grateful I am over the friendship I made with Lluvia. She is one of the coolest people I ever met online (sigh cant wait till I meet this amazing woman in person!). I love her with her flaws and advances and all. She's an awesome mommy and its pretty great to see a person grow through motherhood. Considering we started talking and blogging together almost 2 years ago, it is crazy to believe how close I have become with her. Personally, I think I trust her more than I would someone I know in person HEHEHE and that says a lot. LOVE YA! And if you dont believe she is awesome, yall can stop following my blog. LOL im laughing but Im serious.

Second thing: WHY ARE PEOPLE SO JUDGMENTAL?
OMG. I cant frigging believe the crap Ive encountered lately. It is so petty and pathetic and it irks the crap out of me. Dont judge someone's choices of sexuality. Don't judge someone for how they raise their child. DONT JUDGE ANYONE PERIOD!
People dont get that Karma is a powerful force and God dont like ugly.

Third thing: hypocrites
I cant stand you. Most of all you. ESP the ones who call you out on something that can be handled personally but they are doing it over a media encounter. EFF YOU. You are not low. We see you. You want to talk about me acting a certain way, look @ you. Youre acting the way Im supposedly being but Im the one willing to have settled things in person, to your face. Youre the one all reluctant and ish.
Yeah, I had this bottled up for weeks, annoying me and it was time to just say so.

Fourth thing: school
Around 80 days are left until I graduate. I am so done and tired of this. I want to be out of school and GONE from JJAY so bad. BUT No... I got 80 days left. Even harder when I got senioritis and I have one professor I am PURELY tired of. She's really just annoying me. I wish she wasnt teaching the class and that the person originally stated to be teaching the class was. SIGH.

FIFTH AND LAST THING: Summer plans.
I want to go to PR. I want to find a job. I want to get my things together considering my back up plan is a hefty one. I am so ready for this though. I am so tired of the way things are going, I need a complete and utter change. A really dramatic and new atmosphere.

Whats everyone else been up to? As you can see, I am busy. LOL

1 comment:

Stephanie Faris said...

Sounds like your life has been very busy. Also sounds like you're on the verge of some changes...which is a good thing but can also be really stressful. Be sure you take care of YOU. That's the most important thing.