So finally its my last semester in college and IM READY TO GRADUATE.
Im upset at how something that came up is going but Im working on it. I really hate when a professor fucks up a grade in a semester where u cant do anything because its your LAST. sigh. I hope I get this fixed though. Not gonna stress it. If I dont get my minor, I dont and oh well. I worked hard to maintain an avg for NOTHING.
In other news, Im trying to lose weight again and working out. Mainly cause the chiropractor asked me to get more active and I'm truly considering the Navy.
I am looking into grad schools and that more than likely will happen in Jan or Sept 2012. Im ready for this. I just gotta find a school that accepts my GPA and is an atmosphere I like. Those are my goals. Small goals that are attainable for now. Graduate. Find a job. Navy. Grad school. Its just that simple. No more stressing.
ESP since thats my resolution. Not to stress. Its not worth it.
1 comment:
College seems like a lifetime ago but I remember how exciting it was to get toward the end. I think I didn't quite appreciate it when I was young. Now I know so many people struggling to earn a degree while working full-time and I realize how much of a gift it was to get my degree when I was younger.
Post a Comment