8.30.2010

Another year has begun

And so the semester begins... BOO!!!

But its my senior year... YAY!!!

And I am going to graduate... WOOHOO!!!

But I am going to face big ol' real world now... BOO!!!

I can handle it. Im a big kid now. *sucks thumb and rolls over in bed*

Seriously. I think I can. *looks for the train that thought he could book*

I got my mind and heart in a good place. I know I can do it...

It just needs to get here. SO let the countdown begin. . .

9 Months till June 1st.

I honestly have no idea when graduation is so I am giving myself a couple weeks of leeway. I know this year graduation was on May 28. I have no idea when mine would be. Sigh. I cant wait till freedom! WOOHOO!

And officially my summer 2010 is over. No more using that tag. =(

1 comment:

Alice in Wonderland said...

Only you know where you are going...and as Emmerson said, every road will take you there.
Just make plans of what you want to do and get out out of life...then just go for it!
I'm sure that you will do well.
Summers, well, they will still be around, so make sure that you make as many good memories as you can to look back on.
Good Luck and Big Hugs!