4.04.2010

Weird Dreams...

Why do I continue to have dreams about being pregnant or random babies??!

I dont understand. And IT . IS . CREEPING . ME . THE . dUCK . OUT!

OMG!
Like last night, I dreamt with a gorgeous little newborn, he was brought to my hands and I am holding him... He's tanned with a mess of silk-curly black hair and he opens his BLUE eyes.

Yeah. I said blue.

That is creepy. Light colored eyes are in my recessive genes but this kid was tanned so I'm guessing the baby daddy is dark skinned or something. I dont know. So I was taken off guard with that.

Then another dream, this one a few weeks ago, there was a little girl grabbing onto me tanned, light brown hair, and tugging at my skirt calling me mom. WTF??!

Is this supposed to be telling me I'm going to expect some kids or something?? Please God not now. Next year... or in half a decade... LOL

So I am hoping these dreams arent letting on to something else cause I am so not ready...

Have you ever had dreams that made you think something was up???

2 comments:

Lothiriel said...

When I was trying to have a baby, I kept dreaming of myself holding my baby, except there is always something wrong with them. One of the babies I dreamed was a boy, who's neck was sticking out and his shoulders were crooked. I think he had the down syndrome. Another time I was holding a baby that had really weird eyes. I always would tell myself: "It's ok. He's my baby and I love him. This is what God gave me." When I got pregnant for reals, I really thought that those dreams were preparing me for something, so I kept praying and praying. I also, had all kinds of tests (that usually aren't necessary when prego), that determine anything wrong about the babies, before they are born. My plan wasn't to abort my baby or anything (as I don't believe in such thing), but to prepare myself mentally. Luckily all the tests came out with a very low chance of anything like down syndrome on Emma. I still prayed.

Y mira, I got my baby healthy and everything. :)

Elan said...

ever try a dream dictionary?

I find it fun, if not thought provoking :)

http://dreammoods.com/cgibin/dreamdictionarysearch.pl?method=exact&header=dreamsymbol&search=baby