4.05.2010

Holidays... and Religion

Now that Easter is over...

Is it just me or do the holidays seem to be the only time I really see folks talking about God, or Jesus, or whatever other religion related figure there is out there? All this talk on twitter and facebook and even around the house, is bugging me. Why do we only talk about these things when there is a religious holiday amongst us?

Seriously?

It's annoying. I'm not a religious person and I dont believe in God as most people think of him/it but guess what? There is something there. Either way, this doesnt take away from the point that holidays AND sundays (or saturdays) should not be the only time that we mention our gratefulness to our Gods or whatever. Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter, etc... All these holidays should not be the excuse for our actions!

Anywho... I just needed to rant a little about that... There's a few of those I'll be posting up during the week...

1 comment:

Lothiriel said...

GREAT POINT!!! I agree!