7.02.2009

Trio part 4

Although, Noah told Justine about the other girls, he didn't know that she knew Alexa was one of them. Noah described his situation with Alexa enough for Justine to figure out their whereabouts. He even told her about the restaurant. It was only a matter of time before either woman figured out they were one of his dates, except it was Justine who figured it out first. Justine could use this to her advantage. She only wanted Noah for his sex. The man knew how to love every crevice that a woman hides. He knows every bodily secret a female can have. He was sweet, romantic sometimes but kept it raunchy. Women always fall in love for the "hard" lovers but those are the always the good lovers that know how to make a woman feel good. Women seem to think that good sex equals love. Not exactly how it works. Justine knew this from a long line of women who worked the strip and women who knew how to act like wives. She learned from women who knew how to keep everything straight in being a woman. She learned from the best women she ever encountered in her life. Justine knew Alexa had no idea what game she was playing when she started dating Noah. She also knew Alexa was a sweetheart. Alexa would become her project. The girl every man wants in every facility she would enter. She was already beautiful, she just needed an attitude adjustment. As Justine walked towards the restaurant, she thought about calling him and setting up a game. Why not? He enjoyed them. It seemed to her it was the reason why he couldn't commit to anyone. She walked herself to the restaurant and sat at the table that Alexa and him had just finished using just an hour before. "How are you?" He asked genuinely interested. "I'm fine. Did you break it off with her? Are we still on tonight?" "We couldn't finish our conversation. I got here late from the meeting. I know I at least told you about that.""Yes. I remember. What are you doing then? Are we still on?" She was pushing for answers and she was going to get them. A man like Noah couldn't easily just give her straight answers. He had to play his game until he felt he was bored with it and bored he became. "She's coming over. I gave her some cab money. She'll be over after work I assume." "You gave her cab money? You're luring her in for a fall." "What an asshole" came as an afterthought. "Yeah, I gave her cab money. I have to make her feel worth something since I have her feeling like a whore." Justine shook her head and paid her bill. It was time to go. Noah followed her out. "She said not seeing me in bed the next morning was making her feel less of a woman and more like a whore. I felt bad. I couldn't just end things like that." Justine could tell he was leaving things out or lying. Either way, he wasn't going to mess up her stride. Her aura of untouchable and confidence showed in her walk back to her building. "Noah, call me when she leaves. We are still on." "But..." "We're still on." She kissed him and turned into her office. She was going to get into his house one way or another. Just because Alexa would get him first tonight, as she did many other nights, didn't mean she wasn't going to get hers. She was on a mission. She will have Noah. One way or another, she was to have Noah, even if this Mya character was still in the picture.

No comments: