Today I find myself a graduate bumming it out in a beautiful island with my grandparents just because the economy isn't well enough to hire me and the good job I had threw me away. Great. Do we just not understand that we are the 99%? Yes if I were home, I'd definitely be in Zuccotti Park, every day joining in on the protest. I mean really, what else am I going to do? Play Call of Duty???
Now I want to go home, find a job whether I settle or not, I'm in need of having to pay bills I can't afford and today... I just pray that tomorrow brings better days.
Its been a while since I've blogged and honestly, that hurts. I miss venting and letting out my personal thoughts and feelings. There has been so much going on this year but right now, these days I find myself just dealing and seeing where I'm going. This dirt path needs some concrete but right now it leads to many destinations.
I hope everyone finds themselves well. =)
1 comment:
I'm in the same boat as you, except with the part where I am on the islands with my grandparents. I haven't been on here as much either and I guess I should change that.
Post a Comment