Listening to the radio for the first time in a while and granted its my customized radio (Last FM) but it just reminds me why I stop listening to the REAL radio. LOL.
For example.
Bleeps. My songs should not have so many blanks especially for stupid words.
Repetition. Who the hell wants to hear the same song 20 times in ONE HOUR?!
I really dont wanna listen to the same thing so much unless I truly love the song. Just saying.
So the above was really just posted on Tumblr. I must say... I like it. LOL Dont worry Ill still post here and thatll be for more random stuff while this will as usual be my longer posts rather than the five line bullshit I just gave you up top. Seriously though... I really hate listening to the radio sometimes. -.-
1 comment:
Yeah and the crap they talk about radio has really gotten outta hand. I'm more in the middle though. I LOVE listening to my iTunes but I want fresh music but sadly today's freshness is also today's whackness. Sigh I'm reduced to pandora and my iPhone. Yup yup lol oh and you better not leave blogspot! I need entertainment and all the work I've done to set up an account for you to comment and read lol.
Post a Comment